All Granite & Marble Limited Warranty Information:
All Granite & Marble Corp the owner of the stone that it's fabrication and installation will be free from defects in workmanship for a period of one year from the date of completed installation. If a problem occurs as a result of a defective fabrication or installation during the warranty period, AG&M will, at its options, repair the defect or reinstall or replace the stone free of charge.
Because of Natural Stone is a product of nature, AG&M does not warrant the material to be free of hidden defects or flaws, and all natural stone and all natural stone is sold in "as is" condition. Any manufacturer's warranty made available by the producer of engineered quartz surfaces will be provided to the owner. Please click the brand links bellow for more information on your product warranty.
What this Limited Warranty Covers: * AG&M obligation under the 1-year warranty covers only the repair, re-installation or replacement of stone surfaces due to defective fabrication or installation.
* This limited warranty covers surfaces that have been maintained according to the written care and maintenance guide provided at the time of installation. Additional copies of the guide are available online or upon request.
* This Limited Warranty is transferable within the one-year warranty period to the new owner of a premises where the stone surface is installed.
What this Limited Warranty DOES NOT Cover:
* This limited warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock or chemical abuse (for example, damage occurring as a result of using many household cleaning products), or chipping due to owner use and care.
* This Limited Warranty does not cover natural flaws or defects that occur in natural stone.
This Limited Warranty does not cover homeowners maintenance or perishable materials used during installation such as caulk, sealer, etc...
* This Limited Warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications required to perform the warranty work. For example, it does not cover removal of tile or cabinetry or damage to drywall required for removal, replacement, or repair of stone surfaces.
* AG&M is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by architectural and/or engineering design, structural movement, vandalism, accidents or acts of God.
* This Limited Warranty does not cover damage to stone or surrounding elements resulting from a delayed reporting of a covered warranty defect.
* This Limited Warranty does not cover products that have not been paid in full.
Except as explicitly stated herein, AG&M disclaims all other warranties and does not make any implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Warranties stated herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other Warranties.